

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to the Shorecliff's Seahawks Surf Team for winning the National Scholastic Surfing Association (NSSA) State Championship. You guys ROCK!!! Dave happens to be the best surf coach of all time...I might be a tad bias, but he is. He is so dedicated to the team and does a great job. These pictures popped up in our local newspaper. CONGRATS!!!
3 comments:
Congrats! That's is awesome...way to go Dave!
Congratulations Seahawks! I am a proud alumna! I am so glad you guys joined the blog world. It is so fun1
Go Seahawks! That must be so fun for Dave to do, Kirk would love that job! Yeah, it was fun seeing you guys, bummer we don't see you more! We'll have to try to get to together sometime:) Maybe a beach day with everyone or something- that would be nice!
Post a Comment