Dave wants me to take the previous post off the blog. But I assured him that everyone knows its a joke and its just too classic, so I stood my ground...if he wants to take them off he is going to have to do it himself. Luckily I don't think he knows how to so you get enjoy the pictures until he figures it out.
5 comments:
hey friends i had no clue u were bloggers. Glad we found you! lets hang out soon!
Hey for some reason your blog won't come up, I have no idea who you are!
I like the post of Dave & JB too. It is so funny.
When I opened your blog, the "Smiths" started playing and John spun around in his office chair and said, "Yeah!!" He is a big fan.
Way to go. Stand your ground. Besides it is pretty funny:)
Bummer, never got to even read the blog! I've had to do that before too, erase a blog, oh well, happy blogging from here on out!
Post a Comment