8.10.2008

Parte Tres Basque

Wow, I've slacked BIG time on posting the rest of our Euro trip '08. My bad. This is what happens when you have three jobs and only Sunday mornings to blog, which will end when Church starts at 9 am in January. 1 pm Church definitely spoiled me....Alas, back to the Euro-excursion. Next stop: Biarritz via San Sebastian. A little Spain, a little France. Perfect combo.

3 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

great pics! it's sooo pretty and i'm sooo jealous. these days i'd take a vacation to idaho if i could (sans kids). glad someone out there is travelling the world and playing in the ocean!

Moranda said...

dude, what is up? I haven't seen you in like a year. One time when I was living in Madrid I unsuspectingly got tackled by Jill Facer and Jessie Hennings in the Reina Sofia. How sweet is San Sebastian?
I got very jealous loolking at your pics!

The Gardner Family said...

Steph!! i love the pics. You guys travel so much and that's awesome. What's new these days?
aloha