

So my dad and I had a Yes on 8 "protest-acular" walk tonight. He was my secret service protector in case a rock was thrown or bullet shot. We walked from Capo Beach to Doheny and our "poll" indicated a 70% yes, 30% no from passerbys. One of the nay-sayers was a King Noah look a like, you know, the one from the Church art. Looked just like him. He looked right at me, said "That i-ths ridiculou-ths," stuck his nose high in the air as he turned his head back and waddled away on his bike. Pretty humorous. I had a good chuckle about it w/ secret agent dad. Thinking about organizing a "Race for 8" on Saturday. Any takers?
3 comments:
This is what's next for marriage if prop 8 passes. Read: http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081030/od_afp/japancartoonmarriageoffbeat_081030061822
Kirk and I were planning on wearing running shoes saturday! Let me know where you guys start off, we will probably be doing our walk around 10 ish!
Good for you Steph on your walking for Prop 8! I hate to seem so over zealous, but I get so worked up over this whole deal!
Go secret agent DAD! Stephanie, you are a spectacular protester.... and are not nearly as ridiculous as waddeling King Noah.
-John & Jenni
Post a Comment