A conversation between my housekeeping friend at work and I:
Me: Hola Hermano
Him: Hola Amiga
Me: Como fue su fin de semana?
Him: Ohh muy bien. Yo tome un poquito de cerveza
Me: Cerveza?
Him: Oh si, un poquito
Me: Cerveza es muy mal por su salud
Him: Yo se
Me: Yo no tomo cerveza
Him: No?
Me: Si, por que yo soy una Mormon
Him: Tu estas loca! Mormones son locos!
Me: Que iglesia vas?
Him: Catolico! Por su puesto!
Me: Si? Catolico?
Him: Si...NO cambio, yo me muero Catolico!
Oh traditions. Will he ever learn being Mormon is the bomb.com? I pray he will.
6 comments:
We wanted to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! We love you!
haha precious!!
How are things, hermana? need to go to yoga together!!!! haven't seen you in decades and I still have a thank-you card for you from september that has been sitting in my car, waiting to be delivered.
a religion that actually practices their faith is a little intimidating for most people. What a concept!
I love it, love your blog!! How are you guys? The Spanish branch? Hey, I wont ever forget when you stopped by with that smoothie. I really needed it that day! You are such a sweet heart. Hope things are good with you and Dave!
Hey, so I hear you teach yoga. Can I get some info.? Do you teach in SC? Email me: rrphoto1@me.com
Post a Comment