We had a great time last weekend celebrating Carrie and Pat's nuptials. I love going to temple marriages because you learn so much about what Heavenly Father intends for His children. To live in happiness with their family for eternity. It rejuvenated my love for Dave and our eternal family. My heart was so full watching Carrie and Pat's faces glow as they looked into each other's eyes and committed themselves to love, honor, and cherish each other forever. They are one special couple and I love them.
The Speed Nephews (I can see Carrie having a few boys of her own...)
Sweet Eliza Mei Speed (I LOVE the feather...So cute-ums)
The Speed Siblings
Us + Owsleys
"Sweet Caroline! Good times never seemed so good..."

3 comments:
LOVE her dress!
I know...it is even MORE beautiful than in the pictures!
Wow......Her dress is gorgeous!! you guys all look great.
Post a Comment