2.14.2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Ani said...

UT Oh! Matt likes Presidente's red robe!

Steph said...

Actually this was his gift to me but he wears it more than I do!

The Palmers said...

no wonder you've got a bun in the oven! ha so great! congratulations on your little bean!

Rockwell5 said...

Too cute! You two lovebirds are adorable!

It was so great to finally meet you and see what a fabulous person Dave married.

Congrats on the baby-to-be! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Jennifer Hefti said...

Stephanie! How is your pregnancy coming along? Keep us posted, ok? Love ya! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Rad

shira said...

We would love to come over for dinner sometime! Just let me know when is good for you. Have you been feeling better lately, has the morning sickness passed? I really hope so, I know how rough it can be. My belly feels like it's growing more and more each day!

Anonymous said...

Really gotta update that blog, Steph. I cringe every time I see 'the robe.' It's really nothing anyone should see except you.

-John