3.21.2009

Sunset walks

Dave and I have been into sunset walks lately.  Its a habit I hope to continue forever.  There is something about that time of day that is soothing and calming.  I highly recommend it.  Walking and talking with your spouse or with a close friend at dusk can bring out conversations you thought you never had in you.   An added bonus is walking next to the ocean and lets face it the ocean is full of good feelings that are unleashed into people walking near it.  

2 comments:

shira said...

hey stephanie, so i'm finally feeling better! i got narly food poisoning thursday night and it lightened up by saturday morning. i'm feeling about normal now, thank goodness. this week i'm babysitting my little brother while my parents are out of town, but let me know if you're available next week. sorry we had to bail on friday night!

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

I love the ocean. It really is magical.