We took a much needed 2nd trimester vacation to the land of aloha. Dave and Brent had several dawn patrol surf sessions full of North Shore quotes. Some of the hightlights include (the previous hair party)...
...Pee-Peh-Leen-A

...Sponging at Castle's

...Hanging out with our niece Eliza


...Snorkeling at Shark's Cove/eating at SC Grill across the street
...Watching Pat and Dave skate

...Easters/Sunrise Service








...Lanikai/Kayaking to the "Mokes" (thanks John!)
...Waikiki/tandem surfing/meeting up with Liz and Char (my college roomies)
...Watching family surf at Turtle Bay

...And of course Matsumoto's
Mahalo to Brent, Katie and Eliza for letting us shack up with ya!
6 comments:
Aloha! those pics are awesome! Brent & Kate's baby is adorable!! Say hi to your fam for me
Man I got that little feeling in my stomach like you get when you reminisce about being in Hawaii... thanks for letting me pretend for a minute through your photos, looks like you guys had fun! Maybe I can go there for my second trimester vacation too! :)
yeahhh.... that was fun. i'm glad you came out.
You look so cute with your baby pooch! I can't wait to come and see you at your shower. Hey how do you do the pictures in the square and the one that was 3 in a row? I love ya!
Looking good their guys.
Hope to see ya soon!
Luv,
Blaise
What a fun time! You two look great!
Post a Comment