7.31.2009

Pressure Pushin' Down on Me...36 weeks!

Counting 
  D
O
W
N
To the big day. August 27th is slowly approaching and  I am feeling the third trimester swelling and pelvic pressure.  Yowzas!  I am ready to meet this baby.

I have been CRAVING watermelon lately.  I buy one about twice a week and eat the entire thing myself.  Well Dave helps.  A little. Just thinking about it as I write this is making me crave a slice.  It has to be COLD though.  MMMMmmmm!  

3 comments:

K+C=M+K said...

Keep going girl! You're almost there! Just think of this final "baking" phase as the finishing touches for little girl:)

Jennifer Hefti said...

It was so nice to see you over the weekend! You look great! Hang in there! Can't wait to meet Phoebe! Love you! Jenny (that's a lot of exclamation marks!)

Rockwell5 said...

You look so cute! You're almost there... Best wishes to you both!