2.03.2010

How is your baby feeling today?

Smug
Cautious
Mischevious
Serious
Delighted
Embarrassed
Confident
Little Phoebes is growing up before our very eyes. I can't believe its already been 5 months. Some of her recent accomplishments include: making funny faces, growing her 2 bottom teeth, rolling over from her stomach to her back, eating rice and oatmeal cereal, taking a bottle, and grabbing her feet. She is also very vocal and likes to "sing" along. Its more of an off-key "aaaaaAAhhhhHH" sound. She is such a funny girl, full of surprises-you never know if she's going to be a complete pistol or muy suave. She's her own little personality and we love every inch of her.

7 comments:

{lizzythebotanist} said...

cuteness. but don't you know that some of us aren't lucky enough to be beach bums? quit teasing us!

shira said...

oh little phoebs! so cute! looooove the beanie!

Jamie said...

Cute lil Phoebes! Can't wait to take her and Simon to the beach this summer! I told Andrew I just might be living there all summer. I already spent a month this winter down there...so what's another month away from home :).

The Gardner Family said...

how cute!!! love those pictures

Carrie & Patrick said...

can it be april yet i need to see phoebe!

KB said...

Hi I found you! Can't believe how big you girl is already. Love that last pic of her with legs n arms up :p

Kristin said...

Holy cow these are darling.