The song holds true in every aspect. I went on a "girls trip" this week for one night and two days. It. was. so. necessary. Why don't men need this? I guess because they pretty much get hooked up in life. No period. No pregnancy. No birthing. No hormonal break downs. Get to pee standing up. "Quickies". Its so unfair. BUT. Fortunately girls get to have girls trips and this last one was pretty picture perfect. I'm just going to run down the list.
The Ritz-Carlton, LA is where we stayed, upgraded to the junior suite including a tv in our bathroom mirror
Emad was our bell boy and he pretty much was on top of it.
and even showed us the presidential suite. rooftop pool,
Celestial Kingdom spa,
facials (ie we swiped some of the "tester" masks from the spa store and put them on in the spa),
dancing, late movie, shopping 3rd Street Promenade,
and lots of good food. A couple of downfalls were the homeless guy who followed us around, we called him "Killer Boots" and I got a mild form of food poisoning from a Spicy Tuna Roll from Yard House. Let's just say, Eat.Pray.Love turned into Eat.Pray.Fart. All in all, I couldn't ask for a better time with better girls.Serious R&R went on in here
4 comments:
You sure deserved it, Sweaty. By the way, wore your lovely broche to work on Monday. Everyone commented on it! Love you. Jennifer
wow-brent
when i saw that your FINALLY updated your blog i was like alright granny cindy and phoebes bday pics... your girl party was an awesome pleasant surprise!!!! i WANT TO LIVE IT UP AT THE RITZZZZ!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!! ok love you see you in t-minus 5 days.
Such a FUN girls trip!!! You girls are the BEST!
Post a Comment