After talking with my friend Jill about how I almost NEVER complete my craft projects, I decided to prove myself wrong and finish an almost year long project. Well, I bought the fabric a year ago and haven't done a thing with it. . .until yesterday. I made six chair cushion covers! And they were surprisingly simple to make. I am by no means a perfectionist, so they aren't perfect, but I love them, imperfections and all.

I started making straps out of the fabric, but it was too hard, so I just sewed on some jute.


I started making straps out of the fabric, but it was too hard, so I just sewed on some jute.
I'm not very good at tutorials, but Martha is. I already had the seat cushions (-2 that I had to cut out of foam), so sewing a cover was all I did, but she shows how to make the actual cushion too. Love you M!
4 comments:
Looks great!
very impressed.
Amazing Steph! You are so talented!
love that fabric steph! you are so crafty!
Post a Comment