4.14.2011

Speed The Band - Self Portrait (Dry Eyes Can Cry) Official Video 2011



Wow, dry eyes really can cry! Cried like a baby during this. Happy tears, really. My dad has put his heart and soul into this song and video and I'm just thrilled to tears at how good it turned out. So proud of him and everyone involved for sticking with it--especially Carrie, and the Golden Nugget (It's hard playing the part of a molester's van, great acting Goldie!) It's amazing how songs like this can transport you to another dimension. Kinda like drugs, but more euphoric and healthy. I started thinking of all the revolutions I want to fight for, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, childhood obesity, drug smuggling, terrorism, hate, racism, GMOs, greedy governments, and of course every form of abuse. Then when the song was over, I took off my warrior paint and exhausted from the thought of fighting all of these wars, decided to start off by getting a good night sleep. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such an important cause! Love your band! Fun to see Mitch and Lindsey in the video too.