6.14.2011

Surprise!

It all started when Julie B called to see if I wanted to help her throw a surprise party for Dave and Johnny. Duh, of course! Surprises are what I'm all about. So we decided on a date and a place. . .then she calls a week later and suggests we surprise them with an LA get-a-way instead. Even better. No work and it's almost like it's our birthday present too. So we started off the night with two things: blindfolds and an awesome birthday soundtrack including "since u been gone" "baby" and "hey ya!" You know its gonna be a good time when those songs are included. Not to mention blindfolds. So right after the Shorecliff's talent show (future post, but here's a preview)

Dave as Justin BieberDave and I got in the car, and we headed up to Huntington. Before I exited Euclid I asked Dave to put on the blindfold. We pulled up to JB's parents house, they got in the car and Johnny put on his blindfold. The jams started playing and it was a quick 40 min to the JW at LA Live. Johnny was very impressed with Julie's surprising skillz. We get there, I jump out check us in and hang up their birthday sign. Of course I told them we were at the gas station. . .had to keep the surprise going til the last minute!and we unveil heaven on earth. A cake made by Julz. The rooftop pool and spa were involved of course. Bethany Hamilton shot.Dave was hating all the picture taking going on. Johnny and I were loving it. He helped me stage this photo. Great lighting!And we ate lunch at the home of the BEST french toast on the planet. A place called the Farm of Beverly Hills. It is seriously the best. Moral of the story, when deciding whether to throw a surprise party or go here. . .well it's obvious right? You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Brooke Wilkins said...

you and your hair are seriously the cutest thing in the whole world! Get out of here:) How do you stay so fit and cute all the time :) I love love love the hair so much! Wish mine would look good like that, but alas it would not! :) Love your blog girly! Are you still doing your workout class? I forgot the info. Maybe you could email me times and such. wilkinsbrooke@gmail.com