

Well I just wanted to let y'all know that I am teaching at a brand-spanking new yoga studio here in our very own San Clemente. It is called Flo Yoga and Pilates and I am teaching a Yogalates class on Monday night at 6, a Pilates class on Tuesday night at 6 and a Yoga class on Wednesday at 6. The next three weeks its only $5/class so come get your pilates/yoga/yogalates on! Hope to see you there :)
7 comments:
That's pretty cool! Sounds like you guys are doing good! I'm glad you got a blog going so that I can stalk you on a regular basis.
I would love to come to one of your Pilates classes. I'm going to try and come either this week or next week. Also, we need to start getting together for our weekly run!
This is such a great picture Steph. I love the blog. It is really fun to see what you and Dave are up to. Sounds like you will be kept quite busy with your classes. I wish I could attend. I am sure you are an awesome instructor!
I'm g;ad I found you on Jamie's blog. You really do amaze me with all that you do.
That would so fun! I'll have to look into it for sure!
booo. I wanna come.
HOT HOT HOT T-Shirt cous!
Post a Comment