You are a funny girl! I love the one with you in it! I can't BELIEVE how many surf boards you guys have- Kirk would be soo jealous to see those pictures!
Steph, Please tell me you haven't stopped teaching Yoga? I wasn't able to come to class the last couple of weeks. Checked the schedule and didn't see your classes listed! What??? Great pic with you and the boards.... Rachael Lambert (Jean-Charles wife)
8 comments:
You are a funny girl! I love the one with you in it! I can't BELIEVE how many surf boards you guys have- Kirk would be soo jealous to see those pictures!
uhh, thats a lot of boards. are they all dave's?
Steph,
Please tell me you haven't stopped teaching Yoga? I wasn't able to come to class the last couple of weeks. Checked the schedule and didn't see your classes listed! What???
Great pic with you and the boards....
Rachael Lambert (Jean-Charles wife)
Those shots are so cool. I'm so glad you archived them.
You totally look like the love goddess of the surf. Great pics!
Quick....tell me, tell me, what's the weather like in Leysin? I looked online and all I could find was the sky resort weather. Is it one in the same?
Thank you... sounds great I'm excited!
Those are rad pictures Stephanie! I miss you guys. I am sad we missed you at the beach. Love the boards.
Post a Comment