Its been quite a while since I've put up a post and a lot has happened between Mr.T's Fashion Show and this one so I wasn't quite sure how to sum it up. So I just thought that I'd put the most enjoyable part of this past block of time...which was, in my opinion, skating in Boulder City, NV. I myself am not a very good skater, however, I had so much fun going back and forth in the ditches that I couldn't resist putting up the footage. None of which include me because I was the designated photographer of the session (except for the picture of me at Zion's...which is a forthcoming post in itself).
2 comments:
Tell me please, why you were in Boulder City? That's so random!
That looks like fun. I also like your ukulele blog. I think you will have so many students signing up. Good luck with that!
Post a Comment