11.07.2008

Asian Persuasion!

Anyone who remotely knows me, knows I LOVE to sing karaoke. And ESPECIALLY w/ my Asians + Davia roommates from HP 20 (Lizzie Lee not pictured.) I didn't even know Korea-town exists in LA but oh it does. Nothing is more gratifying than belting out Whitney Houston's "The Greatest Love of All" or rapping "Jump" by KrisKross w/ a Korean soap opera playing on the t.v. screen. Nothing. I forget the name of this place, but it's on 8th St. and Western off the 10. Highly recommend it. Guarantee I will be back. Kimchee breath and all.





3 comments:

mb said...

That looks like so much fun. Did Dave go? That is something that would definitely be out of his comfort zone.

Busy B Preschool said...

Hi steph, that was me (Julie) that made that last comment. I am on my mother-in-law's computer that is why it came up mardi.

Aubrey Messick said...

Steph! You're so cute! I didn't know you had a blog. I'm so excited to keep up with you and Dave now. Hope all is happy and well with you two! :)