5.13.2009

Barefoot and Pregnant

I am supposed to be on "bed rest" tonight since I had severe lower abdominal pain today but I laid down for 30 minutes and got bored.  So I decided to take a 26-week self-portrait in the backyard.   
I wonder how much longer I will be able to see these guys?
On a side note.  Dave is building a mini-skate ramp in our backyard.  The planning phase started in October.  Yes, it took 7 months to plan and sketch before the actual transitions were made.   But here is a sneak peak...
...To be continued!

4 comments:

Jennifer Hefti said...

You are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Keep posting pictures! Love you!

Jenni said...

You look so cute Steph. I hope you are feeling ok. I love your "feet" picture.

Rockwell5 said...

Looking good! Getting close! :)

Carrie & Patrick said...

awww sister i love you! dont worry about your feet ill paint them when i come home!