10.05.2009

Photo Shoot

Jamie has incredible photography skills and she took before and after shots of me and the Phoebs. Before=39 weeks gestation, After=4 weeks pp. She has a vision and is able to make it come to life. My favorite part about the "Before" shots was the location. Her uncle's house was a custom masterpiece. 10 Andre the Giants could have fit on the bed I'm lying on. And the bathtub was a dream. I wish I had one just like it. Don't worry, I'm wearing a bathing suit in that shot. I love these photos and am so happy to have them forever. Thank you Jamie!
Cute toes
Papa Mike and P
P didn't like our PDA
Love her!

3 comments:

The Gardner Family said...

beautiful pics Steph!

Rockwell5 said...

Gorgeous! I love the ones of P on your shoulder.

Jenni said...

Love these photos! Jamie is so great. Of course, you are pretty amazing yourself! ...and P is so cute.