Wish I lived down there to take a class with you! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
How fun! You've always been so motivated to stay in shape! Way to go. Give that baby a kiss from me.
baby cardiyogalates looks like so much fun! phoebe is soooo adorable and i can't wait to meet her! we should definitely get together sometime...we can drive down and we could take a walk or something with you while our hubbies are at work.
Your class looks so fun! I wish I weren't an ocean away. Thanks for being so inspiring! You are Awesome!
Wow thanks guys. I wish you all could come. I am so sore today! ~Steph
wayyy to go sister. phoebe looks so adorable. i cant wait to see her, she is in great shape!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wish I lived down there to take a class with you! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
How fun! You've always been so motivated to stay in shape! Way to go. Give that baby a kiss from me.
baby cardiyogalates looks like so much fun! phoebe is soooo adorable and i can't wait to meet her! we should definitely get together sometime...we can drive down and we could take a walk or something with you while our hubbies are at work.
Your class looks so fun! I wish I weren't an ocean away. Thanks for being so inspiring! You are Awesome!
Wow thanks guys. I wish you all could come. I am so sore today! ~Steph
wayyy to go sister. phoebe looks so adorable. i cant wait to see her, she is in great shape!
Post a Comment