11.03.2009

Halloween and Baby blessing

It was a fun weekend with Halloween and Phoebe's baby blessing. P screamed through the entire blessing, but Dave did a great job keeping it together. You wouldn't be able to tell she was such a screamer just by looking at her, but looks can be deceiving :)


8 comments:

Carrie & Patrick said...

what a good combo. i love that tiny dancer.

Kristin said...

I LOVE that first picture the most.

Jamie said...

We should get her and Simon together (when he's in his carseat) and let them scream together! Cute pictures.

Paul and Deborah Speed said...

Cute family pictures! I want copies. :) IT was good to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

She is DARLING! Love the pink tutu, so excited we're now having a girl! I'm gonna try to make it to your class this week, I need some good exercise!

Jennifer Hefti said...

Congratulations, Steph & Dave. You look stunning, Steph!

Rockwell5 said...

Darling!

shira said...

hey stephanie! u gotta check out my blog, i put up pics of colton with the book u gave him! he loooooves it! i'm gonna email u on facebook about getting together for lunch in case you don't check ur blog often.