Next stop Hawaii! {This was the only smile the whole flight}
Horsin' off with cousins Ethan, Brent, and Lyzee in B&K's back yard.
Love everything about this picture.
I love how the boys have their arm around the girls. Although, B&E aren't quite sure about it.
Banions all around.
One day I will get to enjoy a Matsumotos. One day. {P threw up all over mine.}

Girls night out for Jenni's baby shower! Can't wait to meet little Phyllis Evelyn. {I think little Brent came up with this name.}
My sister-in-law Katie makes theses fab fabric flower garlands, which were perfect for Jenni's baby shower. You can check them out at her Etsy shop here.
LOST set. Yep, I'm obsessed.
P's first s'more. And man did she want s'more.
Lizzy came to visit for family dinner. Love her.
The Hawaii Speed clan.
Lookin' good Pattykins and Care-bare. {Makes me smile how much Pat cringes when he hears this gay nickname}

Sunrise walk on Temple beach
Surfin' with dad at Chun's
Hang ten Phoebes
The One who made it possible. . .

Celestial Baby
Hangin' with mom at Alligator Pond

Cousins Eliza-15 months, Phoebe 7 months
Got to stay with Brent and Katie again in their awesome house right on the beach, thanks guys!
...And hang with Beth, Carrie, Pat, and the John Speed Family. A few quotes to remember were "maybe we should just get a bucket of chicken" in response to what can we bring to Jenni's baby shower. "heroine, the female version of hero, not the drug". "Mary Jane, Mari-jew-ANA!!" And getting "black balled," and '3 balled" which is a term I made up when you forget to pick a card during your turn in Sequence, States & Capitals. Phoebe got sick midway through the trip with the 24 hour flu which has hit 9 people and counting. Plenty of surfing was had which was totally awesome for me since I was prego last year and couldn't go. Definitely the funnest session for me was at Castles. And Dave refused to comment which session was his favorite, but I'm pretty sure it was at Pounders on this awesome "twin-fin" fish he made.
I love Hawaii but I mostly love my family in Hawaii. Be back ASAP!!!!!!
3 comments:
Loved seeing ya'll. Phoebe is sooooo cute! Loved getting to know her and kicking it with ya'll here... and there!
It pretty much killed me to look at those beautiful pictures. Does your family know they live in paradise? More importantly, where do they live there so we can go visit? With you of course. Love the celestial baby picture. Adorable!
these pics are golden. love that p has already been surfing. ha. let's all just move to hawaii, shall we?
Post a Comment