In Santa Barbara. Always a party when Playback studio is involved. Ok, so the novelty wore off about 5 hours into recording, but hey, nothing that a little Coke Zero couldn't shake up. We recorded 8 songs in ONE day! {I say we very loosely, as I did nothing but sing back up vocals for 10 minutes at the end} but I was there to cheer on everyone else. And cheer on I did. Lets take a look at what went on that day.
The cousins were at play.
Mom was gay in her grey
Thinking hard of what to say
Tested out my artistic abili-tay
Strumming along so ginger-lay.
Carrie's sultry voice made us go, hey hey.
Pat melodiously harmed his harm-ay.
The shattered mirror hall is where Pat liked to stay
These guys are so man-lay
Passing the time away
being goof-ay
3 comments:
Love the poem. IT made me laugh :)
Good times in SB
chaos! i love when you drink coke zero. just drink it when im around because when you drink like i do it loses its luster!!!
Post a Comment