Which is the name of the song "Married a Monster." Yes, I am biased since my sister wrote it (she didn't marry a monster either), but I find myself singing it in the shower, in my car, in the garden, and it's pretty much stuck in my head all the time, which is a good thing since I really miss her all the way in stinkin' HI. (PS family-I miss all of you Hawaii, Spokane, Idaho dwellers, can't we all just call San Clemente our home?)
But back to the song, here it is and hopefully you love it as much as I do.
1 comment:
well i hope your ready to light up the stage at byuh fall ball because there is a huge chance ill have a mental break down leaving you and paul to take center stage! and yes of course we will all live in sc one day, and by the way the song is call "you married a monster" because out of me and pat clearly its me that is bonkers.
Post a Comment