You would look so fierce, Steph. I totally feel ya. I just FINALLY got my hair did for the first time since spring, and I just did the same thing I always do, and it looks cleaned up and brightened up but basically the same, and I feel so boring. Your long hair is lovely, though -- I support you either way. :)
3 comments:
You would look so fierce, Steph. I totally feel ya. I just FINALLY got my hair did for the first time since spring, and I just did the same thing I always do, and it looks cleaned up and brightened up but basically the same, and I feel so boring. Your long hair is lovely, though -- I support you either way. :)
I think you would look amazing. You have great bone structure and the perfect style. Go for it.
steph you know you could do it. But remember how your hair is and think about how you would style it. Other than that i Like the short cut :)
Post a Comment